Owners of small to medium-size manufacturing and distribution facilities understand just how important supply chain management is to the complete product cycle. Not having the right materials on hand, for example, causes bottlenecks to production and final shipments.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, provides real-time data at every stage, from the desk to the dock. A signature part of Dynamics ERP software is its out-of-the-box readiness, thanks to a selection of templates, and overall, easy implementation.
Dynamics NAV 2016 is designed with many Workflow templates. —previously, NAV relied on Sales & Purchase Approvals. Moreover, users can opt for cloud deployment, accessing NAV’s SaaS in Microsoft’s Azure cloud services, allowing mobile accessibility that includes Office 365.
NAV 2016 provides a robust business processing platform for:
- Financia Management/Accounting for cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply chain, manufacturing, plus operations. Production, inventory, orders and vendor relations.
- Marketing/Sales/Service Pinpoint sales opportunities, contacts as well as service contracts.
- Project management (PM).
- Business intelligence.Reporting. Real-time data. Analytics to track performance and guide decisions.
- Multi-currency/Multi-language capabilities
NAV 2016 can be deployed via a single virtual machine with all components installed. Also, two virtual machines utilizing NAV Web Server and Dynamics Server on one machine and the SQL Server/NAV database on another. Furthermore, Microsoft provides a Provisioning Tool for deployment of NAV 2016 in the Azure cloud,
To learn more about the Dynamics ERP line of software, contact us. Leverage your investment by partnering with a certified, Microsoft Gold partner. Professionally-trained staff will assist in pre-sales, implementations and cloud deployments.