The Dynamics NAV Difference
Join the Microsoft ERP community that has over 106,000 customers worldwide. This scalable ERP system allows users to streamline and automate their business processes without paying for future modules at the time of purchase.
Dynamics NAV 2017: Feature Pack
Dynamics NAV 2017 customers are up and running quickly using RapidStart, allowing users to manage a broad range of functions:
- Order processing and data analysis
- Document approvals
- Track sales and shipping
- Full spectrum of supply chain management
- Credit card payment processing
- Project management
- Human Resources management
- Generate financial reports on-premise, or mobile access
Dynamics NAV 2017: New Features for Accounting
Application users benefit from added functionality such as:
- Payment Reconciliation Journal: details about open entries and matched data
- Text-to-Account Mapping
- Batch suggestions: Vendor payables, for example
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Office
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 – Outlook
Dynamics NAV 2017 is now extended into Microsoft Outlook, feel free to like and comment on the video to improve our content.
Manage Data Encryption
To complement the Bank Data Conversion Service options, users can encrypt data via the NAV Server.
Use Office 365 for Report Layouts
Previous NAV versions were based on RDLC. Now, by using Word in Office 365, reports can be created, viewed and printed from mobile devices.
The growth of Microsoft ERP software
- Over 375,000 customers worldwide
- Dynamics ERP software grew by 26% YOY