The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Online Difference
A wide array of business solutions is at your fingertips with the Dynamics 365 CRM Online platform, providing small to medium-size business maximum returns on their investment. Customers are able to monitor all aspects of their sales, marketing and customer service
Dynamics 365 CRM Online
Using a cloud-hosting service reduces implementation costs, and drawn-out deployments as well as…
- Reduce install and maintenance costs
- Increased mobility for remote device usage
- Cloud-security through most recent patches and upgrades
Benefit from the software’s document management feature that is part of the Dynamics 365 CRM suite. Allows sharing and collaboration across the company. Authorization keyed to assigned permissions.
Customizable dashboards provides users with streams of data highlighting key aspects of the business operations.
- Better Visualizations: No need to use Excel 2013 to share data
- Integrated modules work with third-party SaaS apps
- New app pulls content into Outlook desktop and browser
- An array of options with OneNote: spreadsheets, photos, voice and free-form drawings
- Now, a Dynamics 365 CRM for iPhone, Android and Windows