Choose the Microsoft Azure Cloud for all your Business Applications (ERP, CRM, and more)
Improve business planning with Azure-based and Dynamics-ready applications that continually live, evolve and grow with the needs of your business.
Get more done with Microsoft Azure
Your Business Solutions are undeniably valuable, but hosting them yourself can become an expensive distraction. Migrating to Microsoft Azure can enhance your Applications’ effectiveness and usefulness, as well as helping to cut costs and increase the bottom line. Cloud-based computing services are nothing new. Microsoft Azure is one of the most comprehensive platforms available. It offers companies a full range of services that are easy to access and user-friendly, whether you want to set up a website, create a database, maintain and administer projects, or even develop, deploy and support your own applications. You don’t have to be an IT professional to use Microsoft Azure and software developers and IT specialists love the wide range of programming languages, operating systems, databases, frameworks, and devices it supports because they are the same technologies the majority of the IT industry uses and is already comfortable with.
“By 2020 clouds will stop being referred to as ‘public’ and ‘private.’ It will simply be the way business is done and IT is provisioned.” – IDC
Microsoft designed Azure to facilitate compatibility between applications
The next generation of business applications on Microsoft Azure allows you to get started with what is essential for your business now, and easily extend and modify as your business is growing over time without IT complexity and disruption to your business. With the right service provider and the right applications on Microsoft Azure, even complex business processes can be moved to the cloud with confidence. Communication between databases, mobile apps, websites, and any number of other services is essentially seamless.
What’s more, Microsoft Azure is an ideal cloud platform for Microsoft Business Applications, such as Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft 365, or PowerBI. These cloud-based solutions running on Microsoft Azure are easily customizable, automating the process of scaling up or down to meet your ever-evolving business needs. That flexibility alone is a money-saver because you only pay for what you use. Accessing your business applications on Azure has the same exact functionality as the On-Premise version of the solutions, however, it may be accessed by URL via any web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
Simply put, by implementing a Cloud Business Solution, every facet of the business, from human resources (HR), product planning, manufacturing, sales, and marketing can be managed by on-site, in the field, or on the road.
Azure, the only Cloud to provide the Cloud Quadruple Play
Of course, being able to remotely access systems, data, projects, and more using laptops, tablets, and smartphones is a plus, but not every business wants or needs everything to be in the Cloud.
With Microsoft Business Applications, that’s OK. As with many Cloud providers, you can choose between on-site deployment or the Cloud, but Azure offers a unique third choice. When you go hybrid, you get to use both platforms and can decide which items to keep On-Premise, such as key programs and sensitive data, and put the rest in the cloud on Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft is the only cloud platform to provide the cloud quadruple play, delivering IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, as well as the on-premises software to build a hybrid cloud. It is evident that Microsoft is best positioned to serve the cloud needs of conventional business customers.
Azure has hundreds of services with great end-to-end tools to make you successful.
- Use any dev tool or language
- Choice of hundreds of services
- End-to-end management experience
- Accelerate application delivery with agile development practices
Develop and deploy where you want, with the only consistent hybrid cloud on the market. Extend Azure on-premises with Azure Stack.
- Build and deploy solutions consistently, in public or private cloud
- Leverage SQL Server’s performance and security
- Enable consistent user experience with common identity
- Optimize and secure your hybrid infrastructure with a holistic view
Create intelligent apps using powerful data and artificial intelligence services.
- Develop breakthrough apps with built-in intelligence
- Build and deploy custom AI models at scale
- Expand your possibilities with an open platform
Join startups, governments, and 95% of Fortune 500 businesses who run on the Microsoft Cloud today.
- More certifications than any other cloud provider
- Security is embedded into Azure
- You own and control your data
Microsoft Azure Will Change the Way You Do Business
Backing all those numbers up with the world’s leading software – Microsoft 365 (formerly known as Office and/or Office365), which has 1.2 billion users worldwide, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, etc. you can see why Microsoft is a Unified Platform for your entire business. With all those possibilities at your fingertips along with Microsoft’s industry-leading privacy controls and its commitment to protecting your data, Microsoft Azure is the revolutionary Cloud platform that will permanently change the way you do business.
- Simplify tape management with significant cost savings, short recovery times, and up to 99 years of retention.
- Stored in geo-replicated storage, maintaining 6 copies of data across 2 Azure datacenters.
- 99.9% service availability.
- Leverage advanced analytics and threat intelligence to detect attacks.
- Simplify investigation for rapid threat response.
- Use access and application controls to block malicious activity.
- Restore services during a site outage at the primary datacenter.
- Protect Hyper-V, VMWare, and physical servers with System Center and SQL Server Always On.
Internet of Things
- Predict equipment failures before they happen with predictive maintenance.
- Enhance security across devices.
- Collect and analyze data from assets to proactively plan and improve retention of the asset value.
- Simplify data analysis and empower your business to find the answers it needs.
- Bring AI to everyone with an end-to-end, scalable, and trusted platform.
- Make better decisions,
at any scale,
when it matters.
- Drive sales and create a tailored shopping experience with advanced intelligence that allows you to do so efficiently and securely.
- Create personalized shopping experiences with targeted content and offers. Increase satisfaction through ongoing engagement— before, after, and at the point of sale.
- Create the next generation of intelligent apps using powerful data and Artificial Intelligence services.
- Provide AI productivity for every developer and every scenario.
- Expand possibilities with an open platform.
- Make more informed decisions that are predictive and holistic rather than reactive and disconnected by analyzing a diverse dataset from the start.
- Keep your organization’s data indefinitely, no matter the size.
- Uncover insights buried in your data to optimize your business.