INCREASE OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY ACROSS YOUR ORGANIZATION WITH MICROSOFT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Microsoft ERP/CRM Systems for Distribution Organizations
Distributors today are faced with increasing customer demands, competitive pressures, and the shift to a global marketplace. Tight margins and the high cost of excess inventory make cost control and efficiency critical.
At TMC we understand that the right technology can create new opportunities to increase operational efficiency across your business, fill orders faster, and reduce inventory and distribution costs.
The only constant in the distribution industry is changing, in the form of globalization trends, new cross-sell capabilities, and shifting third-party logistics. Companies must respond to industry pressures and complexities with a strong focus on the consumer.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP allows you to improve supply chain processes, manage inventory more effectively, and incorporate deeper business insight into distribution and supply chain processes for your customers. In these key areas, this solution can help you achieve success with traceability, transparency, and efficiency.
- Improve efficiencies with automated transaction processing and payment adjustments.
- Enhance financial controls with complete audit control.
- Organize financial information with flexible accounting structures.
- Create Excel-based budget templates.
- Perform dimensional analysis of financial, sales, and purchase transactions.
- Build refreshable reports for delivery to decision-makers.
- Simplify payables/receivables management.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND ANALYSIS
- Provide easy access to all critical information.
- Take advantage of online analytical processing (OLAP) applications.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Manage all parts of the process.
- Trace raw materials through all stages.
- Provide product availability and delivery time through a Web portal.
- Maintain real-time data.
- Reduce errors with bar codes and scanners.
- Optimize layout, picking methods, and movement processes.
- Ensure on-time order fulfillment.
- Use critical forecasting to plan for future needs.
- Achieve easy, enterprise-wide coordination and agility.
- Improve operational efficiency and help reduce costs.
- Automate and integrate time-consuming manual processes across your business.
- Focus on efficient operations that boost profitability.
- Gain flexibility to try new strategies.
- Be poised to seize new opportunities.
Want a Customized Distribution ERP/CRM Demo?
Key highlights of TMC’s Microsoft Business Solution for Distribution:
- Gain visibility into your most profitable products, customers, and opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate your top 10 customers
- Control your inventory to maximize value
- Improve replenishment decisions
- Fulfill orders more quickly and accurately
- Generate pick, put-away, movement, and physical inventory documents on the fly using handheld devices
- Track lots, serial numbers, and warranty information
The food and beverage distribution industry are defined by strict compliance standards, low-profit margins, intense competition, and high customer expectations. You need quick and effective ordering processes to ensure customer needs are understood and addressed quickly. You also want the flexibility to respond to changing customer demands and market trends.
Microsoft Business Solutions offer powerful, integrated management solutions for companies in the food and beverage distribution industry. These solutions can help you succeed by speeding products from supplier to the store shelf, removing waste from operations, and meeting the demands of your customers.
The industrial goods distribution industry continues to change and evolve to meet market pressures and customer requirements. Industrial goods distributors of all kinds are under pressure to optimize the processes of acquisition, inventory management, warehousing, sales, and distribution. In order to improve sales, margins, and customer satisfaction, many have expanded product offerings to include private-label brands and have also added profitable add-on services.
Microsoft Dynamics offers the flexible, industry-rich solutions needed to succeed in this challenging business. We help industrial distributors deal with the increasing complexity of the industry.
Consumer packaged goods (CPG) distributors face big challenges selling to the fiercely competitive and rapidly evolving retail industry. Intense price stress at the retail level puts pressure on distributors and leads to smaller margins. Alternatives, such as mail order, catalog sales, and direct sales, bypass the traditional distribution channels altogether, forcing companies to add value to their services to retain customers.
Microsoft Dynamics can help you succeed in the CPG industry with financial, process, and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. Deploying these flexible solutions can give your company a significant competitive advantage by helping to: meet retailers’ demands more effectively, lower the cost of operations, and improve customer satisfaction.
With the help of TMC and the Microsoft Business Solutions, we can:
STREAMLINE BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Automate critical business processes and help reduce internal costs.
- Create accurate demand-forecasting models that lower inventory and improve customer satisfaction.
- Speed order picking by up to two to six times with powerful, integrated Automatic Data Collection (ADC) solutions.
QUICKLY ACCESS ACCURATE INFORMATION
- Instantly view real-time and historic data across multiple locations to improve decision-making and understand where savings can be found.
- Implement metrics and tracking for individual warehouses and departments.
- Use intelligent knowledge management to identify opportunities for new products and services to be offered.
EXCEED CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
- Improve ability to respond to unique customer needs, such as specific packaging, marking, and shipping requirements.
- Increase the accuracy and speed of customer interactions with low-cost, easy-to-implement Web-based systems.
- Improve customer support by effectively tracking and monitoring customer needs and requests.