Having a good ERP training program is important before you implement the system. You are investing in a system that requires specific training for managers and other employees who will need to know their new roles. There is a high correlation between proper training and implementation success.
Proper ERP Training is essential
Without the proper ERP training an organization will not be able to properly implement the system. If the training is successful then employees will react by increasing their performance. Having this training improves the overall performance of the ERP software. A combination of training techniques are the key to effective ERP learning.
Reasons Why ERP Training Leads to Success
- The proper training helps employees avoid the fear of technology. Make sure they understand that training is important to the success of the organization and that ongoing training will also be needed.
- Employees will need to be trained to adjust to the organizational change brought on by the ERP implementation.
- Employees will be learning new skills to make the organization a success.
- The training will lead to less downtime once the system is implemented.
- Make sure to explain how the employee’s jobs will change after the implementation of the ERP system.
Having a reliable and respected consultant like Technology Management Concepts (TMC) can make sure your ERP training is successful. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified partner that will make sure you fully understand your Microsoft Dynamics or NetSuite ERP software.
We offer 3 flexible training options including:
- Custom onsite training using a traditional classroom approach at your facilities including web-based instruction.
- Offsite classroom training conducted at our state of the art facility.
- Combination of private classroom training, onsite, offsite or web-based.
Contact us for more information for proper ERP training and the success of your company.