What is a Business Process Flow?
Business Process Flow Definition
A Business Process Flow definition is represented as a custom entity and an instance of a process is stored as a record within that entity. Each record is associated with a data record (such as an Account, Contact, Lead, or Opportunity) and in case of cross-entity processes, with a data record for each participating entity.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Workflows & Approvals
- Why Does My Company Need a Business Process Review?
- Get started with your Digital Transformation and modernize your systems
- How to Connect Dynamics 365 Business Central to Microsoft Power BI
- Differences between Dynamics 365 F&O and Dynamics 365 Business Central
Ready to approach technology differently and start your Digital Transformation journey?
Since 1987, thousands of organizations have partnered with TMC to rethink their business processes and technology to empower their employees to achieve more, improve customer experience & adapt to the ever-changing global economy.