Microsoft has announced that they will no longer support Dynamics GP 2010 after October 2015. We want to make sure that each of our clients is equipped with the most current and supported versions available. Upgrading to the latest version of Dynamics GP is essential if you want to ensure you are taking full advantage of your investment in the solution. Some of the key benefits of upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 are:
- Expanded workflows to help streamline Financial, Purchasing, Sales, Payroll and Project expense related approvals
- Single sign on through integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory to help users work seamlessly across Microsoft Dynamics GP, Office 365, and other cloud-based applications
- Service based architecture to lower the cost and time required to create or modify business solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics GP
Here are some of our happy clients who already started to gain benefits from the 25 plus new features in the latest release of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2.
We are all on Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2!
Dynamics GP 2015 R2 Upgrade
TMC has over 200 customers and we are always trying to keep their systems current so they can utilize the Dynamics GP system to its fullest capabilities. The companies listed above went from Dynamics GP2010 or prior to the latest release of Dynamics GP2015 R2. This is just a handful of our recent upgrades. These clients are able to access the hundreds of new features added between Dynamics GP2010 and Dynamics GP2015 R2 as well as complete these implementation ‘wins’ working with TMC’s award winning consulting and development team:
- Conversion from FRx to Management Reporter
- Implementation of Workflow and Document Attachment features
- Utilize modules that previously weren’t being accessed like Fixed Assets, Safepay and Revenue Expense Deferral
- Implement new third party software like Mekorma MICR
- Successfully upgraded to GP 2015 R2 while keeping intact their customizations, integrations, 3rd party software and payroll!
Discover how to upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 with many options available for moving your system from On Premise to The Cloud. You can also find out more about the ERP solutions TMC offers by contacting us for more information.