Account Executive – Dynamics 365 CRM
New Job Opening
email email@example.com with your CV
and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications to apply
WHAT WE NEED
TMC is looking for a Sales Account Executive focused on selling the Dynamics 365 CRM product(s) based in North America. TMC Account Executives are high performers with a solid history of exceeding goals and thrives on building relationships and selling net new business. As a TMC Account Executive, you are the primary contact for our new opportunities and business development. You will be responsible for building and strengthening those relationships to maximize business opportunities and maintain client satisfaction.
This position is remote, and you will be working with clients in all time zones. Some travel might be required as well.
WHY WORK FOR US?
TMC demonstrates a commitment to our employees and customers. We are seeking individuals who share that commitment and want to join a firm that is experiencing rapid growth & has the structure to continue to grow. TMC has “family-oriented” values & every employee is a part of that family.
TMC is a Gold Microsoft Dynamics Partner headquartered in Southern California and has over 350 current Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM clients across the US & Canada. We have been a Gold Certified Microsoft partner for more than 17 decades, have been on the famed INC 5000’s Fastest Growing Businesses, and consistently make the VAR100.
The members of TMC’s team are experienced professionals and originate from diverse backgrounds within many industries. This unique combination of software knowledge and practical business application has proven to be a winning success. TMC strives to make a positive, lasting impact on our clients and one another. If this sounds like something you want to be part of, apply to join our team!
- Strong solution selling skills within ERP, CRM, Cloud, and Management Consulting
- Outgoing personality, aiming to build relationships with new & existing clients
- Minimum of two years in a sales representative role with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Partner with consistent annual quota performance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 required
- Ability to demo Dynamics 365 preferred
- Excellent communication skills (listening, perceptual understanding, speaking, and writing)
- Cloud Knowledge and Experience required
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to develop sales plans and effectively demonstrate the ability to position and control sales cycles from beginning to close
- Schedule and help facilitate client product demonstrations, strategic meetings, and whiteboarding sessions.
- Manage sales pipelines and sales cycles efficiently through Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM)
- Promote cross-product sales and services including ERP, CRM, Azure Cloud, BI, M365, training, consulting, development, etc.
- Maintain knowledge on offered solutions and services as well as industry trends
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at TMC, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
What will you get in return?
TMC offers a well-rounded compensation including:
- Generous Base Salary
- Bonus Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K benefits
- Top-Tier training, mentorship, and resources
- Role as a key player in our innovation and growth