Who is Fastpath?
Fastpath, technology partner, is recognized as a leader in security, audit, and compliance specializing in access certification and segregation of duties reviews and monitoring. Designed by auditors for auditors, their solutions enable continuous controls monitoring helping companies meet regulatory requirements without dramatically changing their business processes. With those solutions, customers can automate their IT and financial controls while simultaneously improving their security and lower their costs.
Regulatory compliance has become a necessity for all businesses ranging from the Fortune 500 to the 5 person start-up, however, the ways in which these organizations achieve this goal is dramatically different. Regardless of a company’s size, auditors are looking to gain the same amount of confidence in reporting in order to certify to investors, employees and the public that the information they are relying upon is correct. Fastpath solutions have been designed to accommodate the needs of both large and small organizations, delivering superior results and functionality while minimizing business disruption and maximizing cost-effectiveness.
Active Directory and Identity Management Security for MS Dynamics
ENTERPRISE CLASS SECURITY MANAGEMENT FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS INTEGRATED WITH ACTIVE DIRECTORY.
Fastpath Config AD integrates Microsoft Dynamics with Active Directory for the heightened security of the ERP system and streamlined security management. Fastpath Config AD moves all user provisioning to the IT help desk and eliminates potential security conflicts by removing all user administration from Microsoft Dynamics.
Config AD enables administrators to manage all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics security from Active Directory. Administrators no longer need access to the Microsoft Dynamics application or to an administrator password to create, change or delete Microsoft Dynamics users.
With a simple right-click, a Microsoft Dynamics user can be created in seconds. Security administrators are no longer required to have a system administrator password or even have the Microsoft Dynamics application installed.
FEATURES FOR CONFIG AD FOR DYNAMICS
- Eliminates use of ‘sa’ and Administrator for better security management
- Streamlines user provisioning
- Manage Dynamics GP and CRM security via Active Directory groups
- Active Directory user disables/deletes are automatically synchronized with Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Dynamics user provisioning requests become standard Help Desk task
- Manage Dynamics CRM and ERP user provisioning from one window
SPECIFIC TO GP
- Allows users to synchronize Windows IDs and passwords with Dynamics GP
- Windows password policy enforced for Dynamics GP logins
- Logoff users after periods of inactivity
- Compatible with Citrix, Terminal Services, Remote Desktop Services and Virtual Machines