Big Enterprise and global supply chain organizations have known for years about the value of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions that integrate finance, inventory, and customer management features as unified systems. However, with the help of experienced top ERP vendors, small to medium-sized businesses can have the software solutions to go against with the biggest global competitors.
Companies that have just discovered their abilities to amaze and delight customers have much to gain by implementing the right solution for their business models at the right time and a reasonable investment. Once you have started the growth, you need all possible tools that keep the momentum going and ERP will assist you in doing so more efficiently.
Leveling The ERP Playing Field
Specialized ERP software companies have been the traditional source of ERP solutions; these are very expensive and adapted to each use-case as customized integrations. As such, ERP was available only to the largest companies with the deepest pockets. The situation changed when Microsoft introduced Dynamics to the market and opened the door so that smaller, leaner companies could share in the benefits of ERP.
As your business expands, it has to but in place business processes that are fit-to-purpose and efficient. Growing startups discover that beyond a certain point, they have to balance innovation with discipline that reduces time and cost to levels that deliver products and services as competitively, quickly and profitably as possible, the tension between growth and structure only gets more intense as businesses grow.
A Few MS Dynamics ERP Vendor Benefits
- Customer focused software and service so that you can continue to amaze and delight your customers as you grow
- Flexibility that reflects the changes you make to a growing business
- Less expensive than traditional ERP implementation and solutions, so you get the benefit without the oversized investment
- The expertise of Microsoft qualified and experienced ERP vendors so that you get a fully developed solution that implements rapidly and is easy to use
- Merge accounting with inventory and operations to have the most accurate picture of your company to give you the confidence to negotiate on all levels from a strong position
- Handle multiple currencies and compete on the global scale so you can reach the broadest market on your terms
When it is time for your company to find the solutions that extend your business process you will need a vendor that knows solutions. Microsoft has an ERP solution for every situation and configuration. Talk to the nation’s top ERP vendors, the experts at Technology Management Concepts to find out how we can help.