Microsoft Management Reporter Free Training session
This is an On-Site training: Jamaica Bay Inn, 4175 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
For this Free Training session that will include coffee, tea, and snacks, you will learn how you and your team can fully utilize the powerful reporting tool Microsoft Management Reporter. We will teach you how to create a:
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Detail Trial Balance Report
Here are some of the tips and tricks to be demonstrated:
- Shortcuts for creating MR building blocks–row formats, column layouts, reporting trees.
- Use of catalog templates to save time and insure consistency in report formatting
- Create reports using multiple column layouts
- Use of Row Modifier to add more reporting flexibility
- Adding specific text to a report depending on the recipient (ie. department, division, location, etc.)
- Using Excel to create/update row or column text
- Generating MR report data directly to an Excel pivot table or pivot chart.
Register today and learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Management Reporter,
giving your people the information they need to make the best decisions for your business.
This is a hands-on event and you must bring your own laptop. TMC will provide internet access to Management Reporter for the duration of the class.