What is NetSuite?
NetSuite is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite provides your company with a single, web-based solution to integrate its core business processes including:
- Accounting/enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Customer relationship Management (CRM)
- Professional services automation
NetSuite was founded in 1998 by Larry Ellison and Evan Goldberg and has been empowering companies to transform their business performance and processes. Now, over 10,000 organizations and subsidiaries of every size across a broad range of industries trust their businesses to NetSuite. NetSuite’s patent pending “real-time dashboard” technology provides an easy-to-use view into up-to-date, role specific information.
Some key benefits experienced by organizations using NetSuite include:
- Reduced IT costs by 50% or more
- Accelerated financial close by 20%–50%
- Cut quote-to-cash cycles by 50% or more
- Reduced invoicing costs by 25%–75%
- Improved sales productivity up to 20%
- Reduced days sales outstanding (DSO) by 10%–20%