Microsoft is the Only Cloud Platform to Provide the Cloud Quadruple Play
Of course, being able to remotely access systems, data, projects, and more using laptops, tablets, and smartphones is a plus, but not every business wants or needs everything to be in the Cloud. With Microsoft Dynamics, that’s OK. As with many Cloud providers, you can choose between on-site deployment or the Cloud, but Azure offers a unique third choice. When you go hybrid, you get to use both platforms and can decide which items to keep On Premise, such as key programs and sensitive data, and put the rest in the cloud on Microsoft Azure. Microsoft is the only cloud platform to provide the cloud quadruple play, delivering IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, as well as the on-premises software to build a hybrid cloud. It is evident that Microsoft is best positioned to serve the cloud needs of conventional business customers.
As of late 2015, Microsoft has data centers in 19 regions and counting, rapidly growing their data footprint behind their annual investment of $10 billion per year, putting them ahead of competitors like Amazon and Google. Some Azure numbers of note that continue to grow by day are:
Azure has more than 100 services with great end-to-end tools to make you successful.
- Use any dev tool or language
- Choice of more than 100 services
- End-to-end management experience
- Accelerate application delivery with agile development practices
Develop and deploy where you want, with the only consistent hybrid cloud on the market. Extend Azure on-premises with Azure Stack.
- Build and deploy solutions consistently, in public or private cloud
- Leverage SQL Server’s performance and security
- Enable consistent user experience with common identity
- Optimize and secure your hybrid infrastructure with a holistic view
Create intelligent apps using powerful data and artificial intelligence services.
- Develop breakthrough apps with built-in intelligence
- Build and deploy custom AI models at scale
- Expand your possibilities with an open platform
Join startups, governments, and 90% of Fortune 500 businesses who run on the Microsoft Cloud today.
- More certifications than any other cloud provider
- Security is embedded into Azure
- You own and control your data
50 Azure regions | More than any other cloud provider
The cloud you can trust with the numbers to prove it
Compliance Offerings – the largest
portfolio on the industry
of Fortune 500 companies trust
their business on the Microsoft cloud
new Azure customer subscriptions
- 80% of the Fortune 500 are on the Microsoft Cloud
- 40% of Azure revenue comes from Startups and ISV’s
- Adding more than 90,000 Azure customers each month
- 1.4 million SQL databases in Azure
- Windows Azure Active Directory has handled 400 billion plus identity authentications
- 3,200 Azure MarketPlace applications
- Plans to expand its Azure data centers into 5 more regions, bringing it to a total of 24 regions by 2016
Microsoft Azure Will Change the Way You Do Business
Backing all those numbers up with the world’s leading software – Microsoft Office, which has 1.2 billion users worldwide, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, etc. you can see why Microsoft is a Unified Platform for your entire business. With all those possibilities at your fingertips along with Microsoft’s industry-leading privacy controls and its commitment to protect your data, Microsoft Azure is the revolutionary Cloud platform that will permanently change the way you do business.