Microsoft Dynamics is a great tool for organizations across all industries as it provides them with the tools they need to successfully and efficiently run and grow their businesses. This includes finding the right Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that will help you meet your needs and reach your company’s goals.
To truly benefit from Microsoft Dynamics, though, is to work with the right Microsoft Dynamics partner.
We’ve recently seen many Microsoft users quit their partners to work with Technology Management Concepts instead, and we’re here to tell you why!
Common reasons why Microsoft Dynamics users are leaving their current partners
There are various reasons why we see users leave their current Microsoft Dynamics partner, but here are some of the most common reasons we’ve seen recently:
1. Their company’s needs have changed
The needs and conditions of your company will likely change over time. This includes changes that have occurred since your Microsoft software was first implemented. When these changes happen, many users might find new Microsoft partners if their current ones can no longer meet their new needs.
2. They’re experiencing a lack of support from their current Microsoft partner
Microsoft partners are here to help you with any of the goals that you’re currently trying to meet, and sometimes there’s just an overall lack of support. Whether it’s support for a larger project or for needing to transition to the cloud, TMC is here to help you!
3. Their current Microsoft partner doesn’t have enough time
Many Microsoft users end up leaving their current partners because they no longer feel like a priority. Whether it’s due to a lack of sufficient staff or their client volume is too high, you can’t get the support you need when you need it if there isn’t anyone available to help!
4. There’s an obvious lack of industry-specific expertise
Microsoft Dynamics software can help virtually any business succeed. However, different industries are going to require different tools to help their specific organization. When Microsoft partners lack industry-specific expertise, they don’t know which tools each industry will most benefit from based on their unique needs.
5. Their current Microsoft partner is too small
Some Microsoft partners might be too small for how much they’re growing or for your needs. When this happens, there aren’t enough team members to keep up with the workload being received and they don’t have all the resources available to offer their clients.
6. Their Microsoft partner is missing an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partnership
ISV partnerships are necessary to successfully integrate with ERP systems. When Microsoft partners don’t have that, their clients are missing out on the benefits their business will see when they can fully utilize ERP systems.
Why Microsoft users have decided to work with TMC instead
TMC has proven time and again to be a great Microsoft partner for a variety of reasons. Some of these reasons include:
- We provide long-lasting support after the first implementation
- We provide a customized and nurturing experience based on our client’s unique business needs
- Our team has diverse, industry-specific talents including CPAs, MBAs, Accountants, Controllers, and CFOs
- We listen and create a careful understanding of our client’s business at all levels
- We ensure our clients are competitive by utilizing our trendsetter culture to provide an ongoing amelioration of technologies that support people and solve businesses’ operational challenges
Additionally, we have been working in this industry for over 35 years and have more than 550 years of combined consulting Dynamics expertise. Not only have we been doing this a long time, but we work to ensure that we’re the right size for our clients. We want to deliver the consistent and efficient results of a large company without making you feel like just another number.
In addition to all of the expertise that you’ll find when you partner with TMC, there’s also a variety of competencies and awards that we’ve received over the years. Some of these include:
- Clutch (2019, 2021, 2022)
- Accounting Today (every year since 2012)
- Inc5000 (2016 & 2017)
- Microsoft Gold Competencies, Inc (renewed every year since 2002)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
We understand that it’s normal to outgrow your Microsoft business partner. If you feel like this includes you and your business, then TMC is here to help you! Not only do we have years of experience within the industry, but we have proven expertise to help all of our clients across multiple industries.
Contact us directly to learn more about how we can help you or find more information about switching Microsoft partners here!