Designed for a Modern Company
Cloud-based, mobile-enabled and social, NetSuite frees the modern business from the traditional On Premise ERP software. Real-time analytics is the NetSuite user interface. Users know what they should be doing and how they’re helping the business, with easily accessible reports and key performance indicators. Vital business data is analyzed and displayed from right within the system.
Small to mid-sized businesses and organizations are reducing IT costs while streamlining and automating operations in all departments. Comprehensive functionality with industry-specific support for a broad range of industries means NetSuite works the way your organization works. NetSuite lowers costs and reduces hassle for IT by using one data model spanning back office financials to customer records to professional services provides complete visibility and simplified integration.
NetSuite | Products Overview
Get Accounting / ERP, CRM and ecommerce in a single, fully integrated solution that connects your business across finance, sales, service and fulfillment.
- Accounting / ERP
NetSuite OneWorld is the world’s most deployed cloud ERP solution for global businesses providing real-time global business managementand financial consolidation. NetSuite OneWorld seamlessly handles different currencies, taxation rules and reporting requirements across geographies and subsidiaries—at a fraction of the cost of traditional on-premise ERP solutions.
NetSuite OpenAir is the world’s leading Professional Services Automation solution including resource management, project management, project accounting, timesheet and expense management. NetSuite OpenAir increases visibility into your professional services organization, improves resource utilization, streamlines invoicing and billing, elevates on-time project delivery and drives profitability.
NetSuite provides SuiteAnalytics as a standard feature, giving businesses the power of built-in real-time dashboards, reporting and analysis—integrated right into the ERP, CRM or ecommerce application that employees use every day—to drive true operational insights.
NetSuite’s proven secure, reliable and scalable SuiteCloud platform delivers the customization and extensibility you need to make NetSuite your business management platform of choice for your current and future needs. And with SuiteApp.com, you gain access to an online marketplace of value-added integrated cloud solutions to power specific business processes or meet industry-specific needs.
NetSuite ERP takes your business beyond traditional accounting software by streamlining operations across your entire organization and providing you with the real-time visibility you need to make better, faster decisions.
Companies with specific General Ledger needs benefit with NetSuite’s advanced GL customization.
- Customizable for specific accounting practices
- Follow US GAAP, or local standard, when entering sales transactions and other revenue sources.
Enhanced Vendor Monitoring
NetSuite 2015 handles RFQs with accurate tracking of proposals and responses.
- Vendor lists easily sourced
- Multiple RFQs capabilities for competitive bidding.
- Analytics to establish best pricing and terms on key items
- Automatically creates purchase contracts
Global Vendor Management
Monitors global pricing and purchasing histories without manual data entries.
- Multiple branches share vendor records
- Customize vendor transactions for specific locales
- Tracks vendor credit policies
Fixed Asset Management SuiteApp
NetSuite 2015 is designed for easy recording and reporting of depreciation expenses. Suited for retail and manufacturers.
- Calculates depreciation based on accounting period dates vs end-of-the-month
NetSuite Supply Chain/ Manufacturing
Delivers concise and accurate information on a wide-range of batch and product cycles.
- Varying products closely monitored during cycling.
- Creates item records easily.
- Mass updates on components/locations without manual entries.
- Streamlines assembly process
The software was developed to perform efficiently in an array of industries, such as wholesale distribution, manufacturing, media/publishing and retail. NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. NetSuite’s CRM and ERP are “ONE” software, so it’s not a clunky integration like other traditional CRM/ERP integrations. NetSuite provides information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support.
- Automates Sales Teams
- Customer data management, including social media monitoring
- Niche sectors: eCommerce and professional services, ala partner relationships
- Marketing analytics
The NetSuite Advantage
- Introduced the first cloud ERP business suite in 2000
- Deployed in over 24,000 organizations and over 100 countries
- World’s most deployed cloud ERP system in 2015
- Reduced IT costs by 50% or more
- Accelerated financial close by 20%–50%
- Improved sales productivity up to 20%