Technology Management Concepts has family, friends and clients in the New England area and all up the Eastern seaboard that have been affected by Hurricane Sandy. Our hearts and prayers go out to everyone that has been affected by this disaster, and we want to show our support by donating to the Red Cross. Please help us by giving anything you can, by donating here redcross.org as many have had their homes destroyed and are in need of our help. We thank you for your support and hope all our friends, family and clients stay safe and get back on their feet soon!
There are many organizations along the East Coast that are providing shelter, food and other supplies to victims of Hurricane Sandy. One way to help is by donating to the Red Cross. All donations will provide shelter, food, emotional support and other assistance to those affected by the storm. To donate, visit redcross.org, call 800-Red-Cross or text the word “Redcross” to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
Nearly 100 Red Cross blood drives were canceled because of Sandy, so blood supplies are low in the areas affected the most. The Red Cross asks that those who can donate to schedule an appointment to give blood. This is especially helpful if you are located on the East Coast but it still helps regardless of where you live.
Here are other ways you can help donate to help support the victims of Hurricane Sandy:
- The Salvation Army has dozens of mobile feeding units and shelters along the East Coast that are working to serve thousands in the most heavily hit areas. Visit www.salvationarmyusa.org to donate.
- Feeding America has thousands of pounds of emergency food, water and supplies in the disaster zone that it is working to distribute to the storm’s victims. To donate, visit feedingamerica.org or call 800-910-5524.
- AmeriCares is providing medicine and other supplies to people affected by Hurricane Sandy. To donate, visit americares.org.
- World Vision is distributing flood clean-up kits, personal hygiene items and emergency food kits to people hit by the hurricane. To donate, visit www.worldvision.org.
- Save the Children is also working to provide relief to families and their children. Visit savethechildren.org to donate.
Technology Management Concepts thanks you for your support and will keep the Hurricane Sandy victims in our prayers