Spindle Document Distribution integrates with Microsoft Dynamics GP which gives you the tools to process your paperwork faster. Instantly saving you time and money by streamlining your business processes and improving efficiency.
Reduce workloads by up to 20% and save up to one day a week!
- Batch document distribution of invoices, statements, remittance advices, purchase orders and many more reports.
- Electronic invoicing for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Sends documents electronically via multiple channels, depending on customer preference (email, print, fax).
- Automatically adds Pay Now buttons to invoices, pro forma invoices and statements for secure online payments via Worldpay. Supports multi-currency payments.
- Unlimited number of document backdrops per report are available to set up and change easily.
- Wide range of templates available with document automation determined by MS Dynamics GP dimension codes (eg: brands, branches, language etc.)
- Attach associated documents to communications (e.g. outstanding invoices with statements, promotional offers etc.)
- Emails can be sent directly from the user’s mailbox without having to be reviewed in the Drafts folder in Outlook.
- Sender’s email address can be customised to ensure emails are sent from a central email address, for example [email protected]
- Automatically archive documents to a specified network location, SharePoint or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Can be used in Jet Reports to create and distribute customised reports.
- Compatible with Microsoft Office 365.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0
Draycir, technology partner, provides easy-to-use, practical and affordable solutions that help small and medium-sized businesses work smarter. Draycir’s innovative, award-winning products help businesses streamline practices, reduce costs and environmental impact, avoid bad debt and improve cash flow.
Draycir’s ethos creates products with high levels of usability, supported by excellent resources and on-going development. The company’s reputation reflects its commitment to giving first class customer service to partners and product users. Draycir’s products are used by over 34,000 users, and are sold by more than 500 partners globally.
Learn more at www.draycir.com