Migrate your ERP System to Azure Cloud
Upgrade Your Dynamics System & Move to the Cloud for Free!
Up to $13,000 in savings until July 31st 2019!
FOR CURRENT CLIENTS ONLY. This is a limited time offer. Act fast before this offer is no longer available!
*** Agreement for upgrade/migration must be signed by July 31st ***
This is what you get. No strings attached!
FREE – Upgrade of Dynamics System
- Dynamics ERP System Upgrade (GP, NAV, SL)
- Versions eligible: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Earlier Dynamics ERP versions require additional fees
(2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, etc.)
Total Savings = $5,000 – $10,000
All consulting/technical services include:
- Create and provision both a test and production environments
- Create User Login for access to Cloud environment
- Install Dynamics GP,NAV or SL
- Install Management Reporter
- Backup and restore company databases
- Upgrade to Dynamics current ERP version
- Upgrade Modified reports
- Migrate reports from FRX to Management Reporter
FREE – 1st month of hosting fees
- Up to 20 total users (full & limited users are eligible)
- Additional users are charged at full price
- Hosting proposal will be provided/agreed before billing takes place
(in month #2)
Total Savings = Up to $3,000
Benefits of Moving Dynamics to the Cloud:
- Eliminate the cost of buying new servers and related hardware.
- End frustration, and lost productivity, due to server downtime and issues.
- Lower IT costs.
- Stay compliant and current because all licensing and updates are included.
- Trust that all system backups are done automatically.
- Feel secure that your information is more secure in a data center than in your company’s server room.
- Give employees easy, secure remote access anytime, anywhere.
How do I get started with your ERP Migration?
Simple steps to get started!
Step 1 | You schedule a Call with your account manager.
Step 2 | We create a customized plan.
Step 3 | Together, we execute the plan.
Azure by the numbers!
The largest portfolio in the industry
of Fortune 500 companies
trust their business on the Microsoft Cloud