What We Need:
IT HelpDesk Support for Cloud/ Hosting division supporting our Microsoft Dynamics GP/NAV clients
We are looking for standout talent to add to our growing Azure Hosting practice as frontline support. This position is within a Gold Microsoft Partner specializing in the Dynamics GP and Dynamics 365 for BC (NAV) product lines. This is a remote position but does require the ability to go onsite to clients when needed and to participate in several company events.
This position will be assisting our Technology Director in a fast-moving environment providing internal and client support on a wide range of issues pertaining to our clients’ systems. This is a new position and has the opportunity for growth as the practice expands.
- You will work from your home office unless required to go onsite.
- This position requires flexibility in work hours to allow for full client support coverage.
- Must be very familiar with the Microsoft stack
Think you have what it takes? Submit your cover letter and resume below!
- Build, configure, and install Windows clients, server and related peripherals.
- Configure and troubleshoot LAN/WAN networks issues
- Familiar with Azure a MUST
- Assist with Internet security and data privacy principles
- Installing, troubleshooting, and migrating software and hardware
- Maintain and support Office 365 and Azure AD environment
- Support Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Support SQL
- Application support for MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SQL)
- Support various software programs in the ERP/CRM world.
- Experience supporting & troubleshooting Windows Servers
(Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Exchange, SQL, Terminal Services, etc.)
- 3+ years IT support experience either internally or in a consulting role
- supported an ERP system preferably Dynamics GP ,NAV,or CRM
- Ability to research topics and areas on your own is needed.
- Good Communication Skills
- Able to work within a team environment
- Evening, night and weekend shifts are part of the job
What will you get in return?
TMC offers a well-rounded compensation including:
- Generous Base Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K benefits
- Top-Tier training, mentorship, and resources
- Role as a key player in our innovation and growth
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at TMC, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.