What We Need:
Junior Developer/Helpdesk Support for Microsoft Dynamics GP and NAV
This role primarily handles and prioritizes incoming highly technical support cases. You must be capable of handling cases that require SQL Server, light integration, light reporting, or light development skills. The role identifies if cases are user or data errors, system errors, or documents customization/interface bug details. For cases that are not resolved, this position collects and reports technical details of cases while coordinating with development team to resolve. The role will need to become familiar with customization and interfaces, for which support will be provided, and will be primary testing and debugging engineer on new projects to reduce testing efforts required of PMs on projects. As experience grows, this role can transition to full-time development resource.
This position works out of a home office. Resources who have been supporting Dynamics in an in-house role welcome.
- Lead on all highly technical support cases (assists Support and Dev team)
- Liaison between support and development team; gathers and reports technical details of cases
- Takes over support of customization/interfaces once projects are completed (assists Dev team)
- Testing engineer during testing phase of development/interface projects (assists Project Managers)
- Handles light integration project needs, primary resource for Integration Manager and Scribe
- Handles light reporting needs; primary resource for simple SmartList, SSRS, and Crystal Reports
- Computer Science Degree/Background
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP or Dynamics NAV or similar ERP software
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with .NET development, C#, VB.Net and Web Development
- Experience with VBA/VBScript
- Experience with Reporting, SQL Server Reporting Services, Smartlist Builder, Crystal Reports Experience with Integrations
Data conversions, Integration Manager and Scribe
- Experience with MS Dynamics GP/NAV Development & Customization
- Experience with Dexterity l and – C/AL and/or AL helpful
What will you get in return?
- TMC offers a well-rounded compensation including:
- Generous Base Salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K benefits
- Home office
- Top-Tier training, mentorship, and resources
- Role as a key player in our innovation and growth
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at TMC, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.