Dynamics ERP system
(GP, NAV, SL)
Move from On-Premise
to the Cloud
(Microsoft Azure Cloud)
Your 1st month
of Hosting Fees
No strings attached!
Any current ERP System users running on Dynamics GP, NAV or SL can move their On-Premise system to our TMC Azure Cloud for FREE!
Plus we will upgrade you to the most current system (NAV 2017, GP 2016 R2, SL 2015) for FREE as well!
Think it couldn’t get any better?
TMC will pay for your 1st month of hosting as the icing on the cake. Why wait? Contact Jim Kaltsas, your Account Manager to start the process.
*Offer Rules/Restrictions: must agree to both upgrade & move to the cloud to take advantage of savings. Must sign contract before March 31st 2017 for offer to be valid*
*Microsoft Office license required to match the amount of named users for the Azure cloud environment (O365 license preferred)*
As part of the migration to the TMC Cloud, TMC will provide the following installation and upgrade services both in a Test environment and Production:
- Create and provision both a test and production environments
- Create User Login for access to Cloud environment
- Install Dynamics GP,NAV or SL
- Install Management Reporter
- Backup and restore company databases
- Upgrade to Dynamics current ERP version
- Upgrade Modified reports
- Migrate reports from FRX to Management Reporter
NOT INCLUDED in the migration to the TMC Cloud and billed separately on a Time and Materials basis:
- Printing Validation Reports both in Test and Production
- Data Validation
- FRX to Management Reporter conversion error fixing
- Modified report upgrade changes
- Management Reporter Training
- New Feature Training
- Project Management
- Cutover Support
- IT support for configuring client workstations for Cloud access
- Printer support
Benefits of Moving Dynamics to the Cloud:
- Eliminate the cost of buying new servers and related hardware.
- End frustration, and lost productivity, due to server downtime and issues.
- Lower IT costs.
- Stay compliant and current because all SQL, Windows and Office licensing and updates are included.
- Trust that all system backups are done automatically.
- Feel secure that your information is more secure in a data center than in your company’s server room.
- Give employees easy, secure remote access anytime, anywhere.
For more info on WHY you should move your On Premise to the Microsoft Azure cloud, visit this page: Cloud ERP Deployment