In the videos below we will show you different demos tailored specifically for key members of an SMB organization. Some factors that drive the decision for a company to replace their existing accounting solution include:
- Can’t see what’s going on in the business
- Legacy solution requires on premise infrastructure that takes too much time to maintain
- Their competition is moving to the cloud
- Current system was fine for a while, starting to take too long to use, get reports, etc.
- Growth of staff exposes system up to security or data loss issues.
- Existing systems begin to break at the seams and hire in-house accountant or find a better solution.
- Existing systems can become time-intensive to support as manual work-arounds are required to scale
- Business process control is mostly manual and failing
Extend Microsoft Office
Dynamics 365 extends vital, user-specific accounting functionality to the entire workforce by rethinking what it means to run accounting as a collaborative organization. Dynamics 365 is shaping the trend towards collaboration by extending vital, user-specific accounting functionality to the entire workforce through familiar tools such and Outlook, SharePoint.
Owner Control/Greater Employee Discipline
Dynamics 365 workflows and productivity integration automate many of the critical tasks and process upon which a business depends upon. Thus providing greater control over how the staff works and greater freedom to leverage their time.
Dynamics 365 is a powerful and optimizable platform that can handle the most strenuous accounting requirements but is also easy to use rand integrated to Office 365.
Dynamics 365 for The Business Owner
See Dynamics 365 for your Business from the top down.
The Business Owner’s Core Responsibilities usually include:
- How to manage cash
- Target and attract new customers
- Maintain relationship with existing customers
- Control expenses
- Hire and retain good employees
- Reduce time required to analyze sales and financials
- Quickly resolve problems with payments from customers
In this demo for the Business Owner, we will show that user role how to:
- Use KPI’s to check the health of the business
- Manage Cash inflows and outflows
- Identify current trends and opportunities
- Review Customer Payments and Receivables
Dynamics 365 for The Sales Rep
Use Dynamics 365’s integration to Outlook for a seamless sales experience.
The sales rep or business development executives needs are:
- Opportunity management
- Immediate access to sales history, inventory levels
- Identify trends to maximize time
In this demo for the Sales Rep, we will show that user role how to:
- Enter a Sales Quote from an Outlook email
- Send the new Quote via email
- Negotiate the terms of the Quote
- Convert the Quote to Sales Order
Sign up below to request a personalized demo or receive Dynamics 365 information, pricing information, updates, and video tutorials.
Dynamics 365 for The Bookkeeper
Use Dynamics 365 for Business to keep the back office.
The Bookkeeper’s core responsibilities include:
- Creating invoices
- Paying bills on time
- Balancing the bank statements
- Creating financial statements
In this demo for the Bookkeeper, we will show that user role how to:
- Easily enter a Vendor’s Purchase Invoice
- Use OCR to automate the Purchase Invoice process
- Stay current with your Vendor balances
- Easily send payments to your Vendors
Dynamics 365 for The Accountant
Use Dynamics 365 for Business to easily manage your accounts.
The accountant normally focuses on accuracy and timeliness such as:
- Quick access to AP, AR and GL and Inventory
- Ability to schedule and automate processes
- Research and troubleshooting problem areas
- Shorten month end closing process
- Assign and maintain priorities and tasks
- Quick access to financials
In this Dynamics 365 demo for the Accountant, we will show that user role how to:
- Get quick access to balances and reports
- Easily add to the Chart of Accounts as the business grows
- Quickly set up journal postings
- Complete drill-down tools for account analysis
Microsoft Dynamics 365 [SELF-TRAINING]
Use Dynamics 365 for Business to manage your inventory levels.
Quote to Invoice
Use Dynamics 365 for Invoice processes.
Use Dynamics 365 for Business to:
- Manage your inventory levels
- Quickly identify and review your top selling items
- Check Inventory availability and vendor lead times
- Quickly place a purchase order for re-stocking
- Receive the items and post the invoice
Use Dynamics 365 for Business to:
- Enter a Sales Quote
- Deliver the new quote via email
- Convert the final Quote to an Invoice
- Send the Invoice to the customer via email