Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Accounting
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers the tools companies need for successfully managing project performance while staying within the budget and billing in an accurate and timely fashion. With Project Accounting, you can improve cash flow and carefully monitor costs. Seamless integration of modules streamlines invoicing, time and expense reporting approvals and reporting, helping you drive strategic direction.
- Automates project costs and billing for improved cash flow and fewer write-offs.
- Streamlines and automates project processes by gathering, tallying and comparing timecards, purchase orders, entry and other sources to contracts and billing schedules.
- Fee schedules for presetting prodates and amounts for project or service fees, retainers and retention.
- Automated billing makes sure nothing is overlooked.
- Create highly detailed – or simplistic – billing formats for your customers.
- Adjust billing amounts and hold charges until the next billing cycle as needed.
- Partially bill a line item until the disputed charge is resolved.
- Print and route billing worksheets to the appropriate project managers prior to final billing.
- Combines project activities with company financials.
- Offers extensive reporting capabilities for in-depth analysis.
- Works to ensure reliable accounting and billing processes throughout project life cycles.
- Streamlines time and expense management.
- Improves your level of control over the billing processes and improves profitability, cash flow and customer satisfaction.
- Empowers employees by granting them access to the crucial project information and templates they need to successfully and efficiently complete tasks.