Microsoft Dynamics GP Financials
Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) Financials is a suite of integrated modules, that provides you with complete insight across your organization, so that you and your people can make timely and informed decisions with increased confidence.
The modules in the suite include:
- General Ledger - automates key accounting tasks to improve accuracy (includes automatic correction of posting errors) and streamlines your budget planning and financial decision-making with comprehensive reports and easy-to-use enquiry tools (features Excel wizard interface). Features up to 66 alphanumeric character codes.
- Payables Management - control expenditures, control payments (check and BACS runs) with flexible selection criteria. Features include unlimited addresses/contacts per supplier, discounts, min/max payments, holds, returns, debit/credit notes, auto-allocation, performance and history reports.
- Receivables Management - controls cash, generates simple invoices as well as creates, prints and e-mails statements. Produces sophisticated performance reports including turnover, gross profit and payment days. Other features are flexible credit limits, unlimited address/contacts per customer, min/max payments and ability to handle insufficient funds, interest charges, debit/credit notes, returns, write-offs and auto-allocation.
- Multi-currency Management – designed for multinational operations to effortlessly manage financial statistics and accounting operations involving multiple currencies and dealing with ever-changing exchange rates.
- Fixed Asset Management - create, define and manage an unlimited number of assets. Numerous depreciation methods available to automate depreciation routines. Integration into General Ledger and into Payables Management to pull in purchase information to fixed assets.
- eBanking - an essential aid to reduce administration costs and manual input error as well as improve productivity and cash management – all in a security-enhanced environment. Routine accounting tasks are moved online and bank transactions are electronically enabled and reconciled.
- Cash Flow Management - calendar-based interface to view and manage cash inflows and outflows to improve day-to-day financial planning. Big picture and full drill-down options available.
- Grant Management - tracks grants, demonstrates accountability and compliance and also assists with future funding applications. Affords real-time views of budget status and of grant transactions and allocations. Particularly useful in the public and Not for Profit domains