Restaurant & Hospitality Industry
TMC Serving up the Best Restaurant ERP Solutions for your company
You’ve worked hard to develop your approach to restaurant management, and you need to be certain that your system partner is going to work just as hard. TMC combines the finest software available with their unique approach to fine and casual dining to create the perfect atmosphere for a 4 star rating. From POS and Back Office, through Financials to Reporting, we have all the dishes covered.
The main benefits of a Restaurant ERP Solution:
1. Improved Communication and Collaboration. Restaurant ERP solutions built on the Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP system will benefit from improved communication and collaboration, including:
- More effective communication between corporate offices and individual stores.
- Quicker access to real-time data.
- Immediate access to relevant information through a personalized dashboard.
2. Track Performance More Efficiently. By using a restaurant business intelligence solution, restaurant managers can easily track key performance indicators across many different dimensions. Additional benefits include the ability to:
- Identify key trends in specific markets more easily.
- Address issues related to performance.
- Track performance at corporate and unit levels.
3. Better Business Decision Making. Access to real-time data is a prerequisite to making smart business decisions. With a restaurant erp business intelligence solution, managers and employees can benefit from:
- Accessing meaningful reports to more easily track trends.
- Identifying and addressing issues at corporate and store levels.
- Analyzing data in response to market trends.
- Manage and Control restaurant expenses.
Read what our customers are saying!
Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant chain. Johnny Rockets’ corporate offices process the financial information for over 50 individual corporate owned restaurants, as well as over 100 franchised locations.
They turned to Dynamics GP and TMC to assist with their restaurant industry application integrations, synchronizing information between Johnny Rockets restaurants and corporate offices via the Integration Manager. TMC has also implemented many of the additional core financial functionality of Dynamics GP including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation and Fixed Assets.
Lawry’s Restaurants is a family owned and operated company offering superb quality food, service and hospitality.
Through the years, the basic elements of Lawry’s The Prime Rib have remained virtually unchanged. Modifications and improvements have been made to meet today’s demands, but the meals served remain timeless-and still very much Lawry’s.
Lawry’s needed to update their financial and inventory control system, to keep pace with the demands of a busy and successful restaurant group, in an environment of increased competition and rising costs. Their existing system did not allow for acurately tracking the performance of their restaurant and their primary vendors, to ensure that all of the contractual obligations were being met.
To meet their goals Lawry’s implemented Microsoft Dynamics GP, knowing that they would have access to a highly reliable, scalable and flexible ERP system. Lawry’s chose to implement General Ledger, Inventory Control, Accounts Payable, Purchase Order, Fixed Assets, FRx Financial Reporting, Smartlist Builder, Extender, and Bank Reconciliation.
Lawry’s expected to see many benefits from their new Dynamics GP. Read the full case study to see the results of their implementation.
With the opening of Spago on the Sunset Strip in 1982, Wolfgang Puck changed America’s attitudes about food and dining and started a restaurant empire. With an emphasis on using only the finest, freshest ingredients, fusion of classic French techniques with Asian and Californian esthetics and original signature pizza, Spago became an overnight success and Wolfgang Puck was an instant celebrity. Over the years, the Spago phenomenon has been repeated in various locales and Wolfgang’s approach has evolved into a collection of unique fine dining restaurants and concepts.
The finance team at Wolfgang Puck wanted to bring the same standards of excellence to their back-office systems. Recognizing the need for a system that was easy to use, robust and scalable, Wolfgang Puck chose to implement Microsoft Dynamics GP as their accounting and financial reporting package.
Implementing Dynamics GP at Wolfgang Puck presented a challenge. With a complicated corporate structure, and multiple LLC’s for the various restaurants, the Dynamics GP system was chosen for its ability to handle these challenges. TMC focused on delivering strong intercompany transactions, following the principle of “handle each transaction once and only once, and handle it properly the first time”.
Key highlights of TMC’s Microsoft Dynamics GP for Restaurant Solution:
- Daily Flash Reports for monitoring and analyzing
- Manage vendors effectively to contain costs
- Poll stores nightly for real time financial data
- Gain immediate visibility into your Cash Flow position
- Reduce fixed and variable costs by optimizing your resources
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Integrated Payroll and Human Resources
- Integrations to Hula, Aloha, Micros and more
Our clients who have benefit from TMC’s Dynamics GP Industry Solutions for Restaurants/Hospitality:
- Johnny Rockets
- Elephant Bar
- Pink Taco
- Mastros Restaurants
- Original Tommys
- Wolfgang Puck
- Hof’s Hut
- Lucilles Barbeque