Microsoft Dynamics GP for Government
Microsoft Dynamics GP for Government
TMC holds a Federal Supply Schedule Contract under GSA Schedule 70 – IT Professional Services. This enables TMC to offer a comprehensive Contract Vehicle to Government clients.
GSA Federal Supply Schedule offers the following benefits:
- Simplified and quick procurement process for federal clients.
- Prices already determined by the GSA to be fair and reasonable.
- TMC’s prompt and quality service.
The GSA Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 establishes long-term, government-wide contracts with commercial vendors to streamline and standardize the process of procuring products and services for the entire federal government. TMC’s inclusion as a GSA Schedule 70 vendor enables all government agencies to obtain software products, support, training and consulting services at approved pricing and license terms from a trusted vendor.
Federal, State and local agencies can obtain information about TMC’s GSA Schedule 70 contract services on the GSA Advantage web site at: www.gsaadvantage.gov (search for Contract Number: GS-35-F-0302W) or by contacting TMC directly at (310) 559-3982. TMC services are offered under the Special Item Numbers (SIN) 132-33, 132-50, 132-51, Information Technology Professional Services and the award is effective.
Benefits for Government Agencies
Spend less time on funding and accounting processes, and more on delivering services. Focus on operations instead of technology. Microsoft Dynamics GP helps state, city, and local government agencies adhere better to regulations and controls, proactively manage grants and budgets, and streamline accounting processes. Dynamics GP is the perfect ERP for Goverment solution.
- Manage interfund transfers with ease
- Ensure accurate account balances
- Transfer funds without manual entry and reconciliation processes
- Automatic transaction analysis confirms that fund accounts are balanced
- Integrate seamlessly with Intercompany and General Ledger programs
- Gain a more detailed picture of your financials
- Monitor all details of payables within a single window
- Define each report segment to represent a program, fund, division, or cost center
- Drill down to segment details
- Ensure accurate reporting at the end of the month
- Ensure budgets stay within their limits
- Correctly allocate funds
- Proactively manage and adhere to budgets
- Monitor encumbrances at any time
- Analyze budget information via integration with purchase order processing
- Simplify year-end reporting
- Track purchase orders as commitments against budgets
- Monitor status and activity in progress
- Tighten budget controls without halting purchase order processes
- Keep on track with automatic alerts
- Reduce processing time rack with automatic alerts
- Streamline transfer of outstanding online requisitions
- Monitor daily expenditures and budgetary controls
- Improve decision making with access to real-time accounting information
- Promote accountability of sponsors
- Maintain tight control over project and funding success
- Know your budget status with automatic updates
Key highlights of TMC’s Microsoft Dynamics GP for Government Solution:
Citizen-centric services is what the public is asking for. However, government agencies have limited public funding, and are required to show accountability for the limited funds that they do have. Microsoft Dynamics GP has the tools to allow organizations to provide more effective services with greater accountability.
- Streamline processes to free up time for value added work
- Allow for flow across departments and agencies for greater collaboration
- Enable regulatory compliance through accurate fund and account management
- Simplify the management of employee data – both Payroll and Human Resources
- Improve response to citizen requests with centralized databases and auto follow ups
- Analyze service trends and respond quickly to constituent needs
Our clients who have benefited from our ERP Government Solutions:
- Ventura Regional Sanitation Department
- Southern California Public Power Authority