Microsoft Dynamics GP for Industrial Goods Distribution
The industrial goods distribution industry continues to change and evolve to meet market pressures and customer requirements. Industrial goods distributors of all kinds are under pressure to optimize the processes of acquisition, inventory management, warehousing, sales, and distribution. In order to improve sales, margins, and customer satisfaction, many have expanded product offerings to include private-label brands and have also added profitable add-on services.
Microsoft Dynamics offers the flexible, industry-rich solutions needed to succeed in this challenging business. We help industrial distributors deal with the increasing complexity of the industry.
Improve inventory decisions
- Provide real-time visibility into inventory levels and sales across multiple locations and companies.
- Understand the performance of inventory investments, and optimize inventory choices and service levels.
Drive supply chain savings
- Automate critical business processes and help reduce internal costs.
- Accurately track shipping and delivery through the use of automatic data collection.
- Understand demand through the creation of accurate demand forecasts.
Enhance profitable customer relationships
- Respond rapidly to customer demands, such as packaging, shipping, and delivery requirements.
- Improve the ability to offer profitable add-on services.
- Manage increasing volume of orders through Web, fax, and phone.