Microsoft Dynamics GP for Distribution
Distributors today are faced with increasing customer demands, competitive pressures and the shift to a global marketplace. Tight margins and the high cost of excess inventory make cost control and efficiency critical.
At TMC we understand that the right technology can create new opportunities to increase operational efficiency across your business, fill orders faster, and reduce inventory and distribution costs.
The only constant in the distribution industry is change, in the form of globalization trends, new cross-sell capabilities, and shifting third-party logistics. Companies must respond to industry pressures and complexities with a strong focus on the consumer.
Microsoft Dynamics GP allows you to improve supply chain processes, manage inventory more effectively, and incorporate deeper business insight into distribution and supply chain processes for your customers. In these key areas, this solution can help you achieve success with traceability, transparency, and efficiency.
Supply chain management
- Manage all parts of the process.
- Trace raw materials through all stages.
- Provide product availability and delivery time through a Web portal.
- Maintain real-time data.
- Reduce errors with bar codes and scanners.
- Optimize layout, picking methods, and movement processes.
- Ensure on-time order fulfillment.
- Use critical forecasting to plan for future needs.
Business intelligence and analysis
- Provide easy access to all critical information.
- Take advantage of online analytical processing (OLAP) applications.
- Achieve easy, enterprise-wide coordination and agility.
- Improve operational efficiency and help reduce costs.
- Automate and integrate time-consuming manual processes across your business.
- Focus on efficient operations that boost profitability.
- Gain flexibility to try new strategies.
- Be poised to seize new opportunities.
- Improve efficiencies with automated transaction processing and payment adjustments.
- Enhance financial controls with complete audit control.
- Organize financial information with flexible accounting structures.
- Create Excel-based budget templates.
- Perform dimensional analysis of financial, sales, and purchase transactions.
- Build refreshable reports for delivery to decision-makers.
- Simplify payables/receivables management.
Key highlights of TMC’s Microsoft Dynamics GP for Distribution Solution:
- Gain visibility into your most profitable products, customers, and opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate your top 10 customers
- Control your inventory to maximize value
- Improve replenishment decisions
- Fulfill orders more quickly and accurately
- Generate pick, put-away, movement, and physical inventory documents on the fly using handheld devices
- Track lots, serial numbers, and warranty information
Our clients who have benefit from Dynamics GP Industry Solutions for Distribution:
- Simple Human
- Macklin Industries
- Diamond Generating Corporation
- Express Video Services
- Seville Classics