TMC’s one hour webinars include content designed to ensure you have full exposure into how you can maximize and extend your current ERP investment. They review specific functionality within all of TMC’s product range: Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics CRM and NetSuite.
Please visit our Webinars Page for a full list of upcoming live webinars.
If you have missed one of these information sessions, they are recorded and available for viewing. Please contact John Hoyt at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the details of which webinar you are interested in viewing and we will send you a link to view at your leisure.
Below is a list of available recorded webinars.
Dynamics GP: Light Users
Microsoft Dynamics GP Light User is a cost-effective solution that makes it possible for users to access business management solutions in a familiar Microsoft Office interface.
By using the Microsoft Dynamics GP Light User license, employees can interact with Microsoft Dynamics financial, human resources, and operational information within the Microsoft Office software they use daily. Using Microsoft Office desktop productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Outlook, and Microsoft Office Word, helps reduce the time required for training and gives your employees time to focus on what matters most. Microsoft Dynamics GP Light User provides users direct access to the business-critical information they need.
TMC’s webinar focuses on how to use Dynamics GP Light Users in Business Portal, Employee Self Service, Requisitions and Order Entry.
Below is a full list of where your Microsoft Dynamics GP Light User License will work.
- Business Portal Employee and Customer User capabilities
- Analysis Cubes
- Analysis Cubes Library
- Management Reporter Viewer (formerly FRx Drill-down Viewer)
- BI Components
- Executive Centers & New Dynamics GP 2010 Dashboards
- Out of the box Excel Reports
- Excel Report Builder Reports
- SSRS Reports (out of the box or newly created)
- Order Management
- PO Requisition Management
- Project Time and Expense
- Human Resources Management Self Service Suite
- Workflow Approval and Actions
Dynamics GP: Excel-based Budgets
The Excel-based Budgeting tool in Microsoft Dynamics GP allows you to export a range of accounts – for example, all the accounts in a department – to Excel, along with historical years and the current year’s actual amounts so that each department manager can develop his or her budget.
Dynamics GP: Management Reporter in GP 2010
Management Reporter extends the proven functionality of Microsoft FRx and enables people to quickly and easily create, generate, help secure and publish professional-looking financial statements, such as profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow reports, and will allow them to take advantage of the following:
- Custom reports without IT assistance. These reports reduce the burden on the IT department by empowering the finance team to create its own financial statements.
- Deep cross-functional analysis. Management Reporter provides easy and accurate financial reporting, intercompany reconciliations and eliminations.
- Reduced training time and increased productivity. A familiar user interface and reporting tools minimize training time since users will easily be able to transition from Microsoft Office applications to the similar navigation pane and toolbars in Management Reporter.
- Strong data integrity and report accuracy. Management Reporter supports regulatory requirements, such as generally accepted accounting practices and international financial reporting standards.
Dynamics GP: 2011 Year-end Closing
This webinars takes you through how to prepare for your year end close in Dynamics GP, to make the process a smoothly one and jump-start a successful new year. It also highlights the changes made to 2011 year-end.
Dynamics GP: Excel Reports in GP 2010
The Smartlist Builder tool now includes the ability to create and publish Excel-based reports on the data held within Dynamics GP. Once published, these Excel reports can be opened and refreshed by the end-user, without having to go back into Dynamics GP and re-run the report. The data connection within the Excel report allows the data to be refreshed on demand, allowing employees access to up to date information.